2006-06-12

Keeping track of my photo projects

I created this blog especially to keep track of my photo projects. I have several finished projects already but there are also several that I'm (still) working on, and others that are in design or preparation state. On this blog I'll write down my project descriptions, modes of working, experiences and post (some of) the results.

Don't expect this blog to be updated regularly. I'll only update it when I have something to tell or results to show. That means there could be a long period of inactivity followed by a flurry of posts in a short time. :) Most of my projects don't have a hard deadline, and I only impose deadlines to myself (for example, to have a book finished and ready for publication by Christmas).

If you have any comments, suggestions or advice, don't hesitate to leave it on this blog. Or email me at ShardsOfPhotography at Gmail dot com.


Technorati Tags :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home